Model 300 Engraving Machine Capabilities
The combination of a versatile work area, at an affordable price, has made the HP-300 our most popular flatbed engraving machine. Don’t let the price fool you; this worktable includes ballscrews, LED lights, datums, plus our heavy-duty three bearing spindle.
We have installed thousands of the HP-300 engraving machines for customers as diverse as the products the machines produce. If you’re looking for a midsize engraving system, the HP-300 is the perfect choice.
- Engraving Area: 247.5 sq. in.
- X-Axis Travel: 16.5″
- Y-Axis Travel: 15″
- Work Holding Capacity: X-Axis 17″ & Y-Axis Unlimited
- Dimensions: 26″ W x 31″ D x 16″ H
- Weight: 68lb. Net / 81lb. Gross
- Open-Bed/Pass Through Design
- Datum Detectors
- Type: Dynagrip
- Options: Clamping Table Plates or T-Slot
Standard/Optional Features on All Flatbed Models
We provide our customers with amazing standard engraving machines with the ability to upgrade with optional features. These features are available for all our flatbed models. We understand that every clients needs are different and that is why we provide the very best range of products to our clients. Looking to upgrade your current machine? No problem, Newing-Hall is proud to help our clients get the most out of their engraving machines.
Spindle: 11/64" Rotary
- Options: 1/4″, Collet, Diamond Drag
- Actuation: Adjustable Pneumatic (Stepper Optional)
- Vertical Travel: 1″
- Clearance: 1.125″ (up to 12″ Optional)
- Speed: 0-24,000 RPM/Variable
- Motor: 1/5 hp DC Permanent Magnet
- Bearings: Three Class 7
- Multiple Spindles: Available
- Holding Capacity: Up to 16″ L x 12″ H
- Vise Adjustmnet: Up to 65° Rotation, 35° Tilt
- Holding Capacity: .25″ to 10.5″ Dia. x 16″ L
- Concentricity: .002″
Available Accessories for Model 300
Whether you are looking for replacement parts or just ready to upgrade your system, we have the accessories that can keep your engraving machine working at peak performance.