Model 600 Engraving Machine Capabilities
The HP-600 engraving machine provides a large format engraving area, 30″ x 24″ with the ability to add the vise and cylindrical capability. High accuracy ballscrews, datums, dynagrip table and large engraving area means machine increased productivity.
- Engraving Area: 720 sq. in.
- X-Axis Travel: 30″
- Y-Axis Travel: 24″
- Work Holding Capacity: X-Axis 31.75″ & Y-Axis Unlimited
- Dimensions: 42″ W x 41″ D x 26″ H
- Weight: 240lb. Net / 280lb. Gross
- Open-Bed/Pass Through Design
- Datum Detectors
- Type: Dynagrip
- Options: T-Slot or Tooling Plate
Standard/Optional Features on All Flatbed Models
We provide our customers with amazing standard engraving machines with the ability to upgrade with optional features. These features are available for all our flatbed models. We understand that every clients needs are different and that is why we provide the very best range of products to our clients. Looking to upgrade your current machine? No problem, Newing-Hall is proud to help our clients get the most out of their engraving machines.
Spindle: 11/64" Rotary
- Options: 1/4″, Collet, Diamond Drag
- Actuation: Adjustable Pneumatic (Stepper Optional)
- Vertical Travel: 1″
- Clearance: 1.125″ (up to 12″ Optional)
- Speed: 0-24,000 RPM/Variable
- Motor: 1/5 hp DC Permanent Magnet
- Bearings: Three Class 7
- Multiple Spindles: Available
Powerbase & Vise: Optional
- Holding Capacity: Up to 16″ L x 12″ H
- Vise Adjustment: Up to 65° Rotation, 35° Tilt
- Holding Capacity: .25″ to 10.5″ Dia. x 16″ L
- Concentricity: .002″
Available Accessories for Model 600
Whether you are looking for replacement parts or just ready to upgrade your system, we have the accessories that can keep your engraving machine working at peak performance.