Model 450 Engraving Machine Capabilities
The HP-450 engraving machine adds the work-holding features of our powerbase with vise and cylindrical engraving to the HP-400 flat bed engraver. As with the our other engraving machines, one system does it all. The HP-450 is an engraving machine that offers everything you need with a 20% larger engraving area than the 350 model.
- Engraving Area: 300 sq. in.
- X-Axis Travel: 20″
- Y-Axis Travel: 15″
- Work Holding Capacity: X-Axis 21″ & Y-Axis Unlimited
- Dimensions: 32″ W x 31″ D x 49″ H
- Weight: 180lb. Net / 206lb. Gross
- Open-Bed/Pass Through Design
- Datum Detectors
- Type: Dynagrip
- Options: T-Slot or Clamping Table Plates
Standard/Optional Features on All Floor-Standing Models
We provide our customers with amazing standard engraving machines with the ability to upgrade with optional features. These features are available for all our floor-standing models. We understand that every clients needs are different and that is why we provide the very best range of products to our clients. Looking to upgrade your current machine? No problem, Newing-Hall is proud to help our clients get the most out of their engraving machines.
Spindle: 11/64" Rotary
- Options: 1/4″, Collet, Diamond Drag
- Actuation: Adjustable Pneumatic (Stepper Optional)
- Vertical Travel: 1″
- Clearance: 1.125″ (up to 12″ Optional)
- Speed: 0-24,000 RPM/Variable
- Motor: 1/5 hp DC Permanent Magnet
- Bearings: Three Class 7
- Multiple Spindles: Available
Powerbase & Vise: Standard
- Holding Capacity: Up to 16″ L x 12″ H
- Vise Adjustment: Up to 65° Rotation, 35° Tilt
- Holding Capacity: .25″ to 10.5″ Dia. x 16″ L
- Concentricity: .002″
Available Accessories for Model 450
Whether you are looking for replacement parts or just ready to upgrade your system, we have the accessories that can keep your engraving machine working at peak performance.