Model 650 Engraving Machine Capabilities
The HP-650 engraving machine has it all. Large 30″ x 24″ engraving area combined with the ability to engrave cylindrical items makes it the ultimate choice. Whether it is large signs or small labels, industrial parts or delicate gift items, aluminum control panels or wine bottles, this engraving machine can fill any demand for engraving.
- Engraving Area: 720 sq. in.
- X-Axis Travel: 30″
- Y-Axis Travel: 24″
- Work Holding Capacity: X-Axis 31.75″ & Y-Axis Unlimited
- Dimensions: 42″ W x 41″ D x 62″ H
- Weight: 415lb. Net / 480lb. Gross
- Open-Bed/Pass Through Design
- Datum Detectors
- Type: Dynagrip
- Options: T-Slot or Tooling Plate
Standard/Optional Features on All Floor-Standing Models
We provide our customers with amazing standard engraving machines with the ability to upgrade with optional features. These features are available for all our floor-standing models. We understand that every clients needs are different and that is why we provide the very best range of products to our clients. Looking to upgrade your current machine? No problem, Newing-Hall is proud to help our clients get the most out of their engraving machines.
Spindle: 11/64" Rotary
- Options: 1/4″, Collet, Diamond Drag
- Actuation: Adjustable Pneumatic (Stepper Optional)
- Vertical Travel: 1″
- Clearance: 1.125″ (up to 12″ Optional)
- Speed: 0-24,000 RPM/Variable
- Motor: 1/5 hp DC Permanent Magnet
- Bearings: Three Class 7
- Multiple Spindles: Available
Powerbase & Vise: Standard
- Holding Capacity: Up to 16″ L x 12″ H
- Vise Adjustment: Up to 65° Rotation, 35° Tilt
- Holding Capacity: .25″ to 10.5″ Dia. x 16″ L
- Concentricity: .002″
Recommended maximum engraving diameter 8.5 inches.
Available Accessories for Model 650
Whether you are looking for replacement parts or just ready to upgrade your system, we have the accessories that can keep your engraving machine working at peak performance.